Phase II Pediatric Study With Dabrafenib in Combination With Trametinib in Patients With HGG
DFCI Protocol ID: 17-532
The purpose of this study is to investigate the activity of dabrafenib in combination with trametinib in children and adolescent patients with BRAF V600 mutation positive relapsed or refractory high grade glioma.
Children's Hospital Boston, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Mark Kieran, MD,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
Childrens Hospital Pediatric Clinical Translation Investigation Program CTIP, email@example.com
- Diagnosis of High Grade glioma
- Relapsed, progressed or failed to respond to frontline therapy.
- Able to swallow capsules
- Previous treatment with dabrafenib, trametinib, other RAF inhibitor, other MEK or ERK
- Cancer treatment within the past 3 weeks
- Stem cell transplant within the past 3 months
- History of heart disease
- Pregnant or lactating females