- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatrics, 2003
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2007
- Boston Combined Residency Program, Boston Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center, Pediatrics, 2003
- Boston Children's Hospital, Medicine, 2001
- Harvard Medical School, 2000
Dr. Janeway received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School in 2000. She subsequently completed her residency in Pediatrics at Children's Hospital, Boston. She was a Chief Resident at Childrens Hospital, Boston, and then completed her fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute / Childrens Hospital, Boston. In 2007, Dr. Janeway joined the staff of Dana-Farber and Children's Hospital, Boston, where she is a pediatric hematologist-oncologist and investigator with a research focus of pediatric sarcomas.