Clinical Trials and Research
Researchers at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's collaborate with doctors and researchers around the world to provide advanced care in more specialties and subspecialties, more expertise in every facet of care for cancer and blood disorders, and more cutting-edge treatment options. Thanks in part to these collaborations, we're introducing promising new drugs and opening worldwide clinical trials that break new ground across the spectrum of cancer and blood disorders — like our protocols targeted for relapsed acute lymphoblastic leukemia, molecular profiling of brainstem gliomas, bone marrow transplantation for dyskeratosis congenita, and immunotherapy for relapsed neuroblastoma.
- Learn more about research in pediatric oncology conducted at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Learn more about pediatric research conducted at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Learn more about some of our research labs
Our Current Trials
At any given time we are sponsoring and collaborating on over 200 pediatric cancer and blood disorder clinical trials.
- See our early phase trials for children with relapsed or refractory cancer
- Search for blood disorder clinical trials on the Boston Children’s Hospital website
- Search for cancer clinical trials on the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute website
- Email us at email@example.com