Jimmy Fund Clinic at Dana-Farber
- Established patients: 617-632-3270
On weekdays, from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., established patients should use the number above for scheduling and appointment requests; medical and symptom management questions; prescription refill requests; and general questions.
- For prescription refills, medical questions, letters and forms, and all non-scheduling related questions, press 1.
- For new patients, press 2.
- To schedule infusion, labs, or an exam visit with your oncology provider in the Jimmy Fund Clinic, press 3.
- To schedule a radiology exam or other appointments at Boston Children’s Hospital, press 4.
- New patients/second opinions: 888-733-4662
- New brain tumor patients: 617-632-2680
- New stem cell transplantation patients: 888-733-4662
- Evenings (after 5:00 p.m.), holidays and weekends:
- Solid tumor, neuro-oncology, and hematologic malignancy patients: Call 617-632-3352 and ask for the pediatric oncology provider on call.
- Stem cell transplantation patients: Call 617-632-3352 and ask for the pediatric stem cell transplant provider on call.
- Bone marrow failure clinic patients: Call 617-355-6363 and ask for the hematology provider on call.
Call 911 for life-threatening emergencies.
Hematology Clinic at Boston Children's
Call 617-355-8246, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., for appointments or to speak with your provider. If calling after hours, call 617-355-6000 and ask for the hematology on-call physician.
Inpatient Care at Boston Children's Hospital
Call 617-355-6000 to reach an inpatient floor at Boston Children’s Hospital.
Clinical Support Programs