Cryoblation, Oncological procedures, Radiofrequency ablation, Transarterial chemoembolizations, Vascular and nonvascular interventions, Vascular anomalies
- Interventional Radiology and Neuroradiology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2011
- Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Pediatric Interventional Radiology, 2012
- University of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Body MRI, 2010
- KLE Hospital/Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, 2000
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, 1999
I believe that health care offers a unique opportunity to serve humanity. To make a positive difference in another being’s existence and able to experience their joy is truly fulfilling, especially in children. I would like to bring humane and healing virtues to all my patients and see them leave with a smile. Being involved in the treatment of cancer in children allows me to nurture hope and conviction. My mission is to be a valued partner in their journey to conquer cancer and help them achieve an accomplished life.